Which is the best washing machine top load or front load? A Big Question, Right. After all, purchasing the wrong washing machine – one that sucks and takes too much time, one that not performs well, one that makes sound and vibrations- can really spoil your day to day life undoubtedly.
So the next question is, should you go with the traditional choice (Top load) or should you go with the modern choice (Frontload) which is now building up popularity all over the world.
Over time, our team has collected a lot of knowledge about front load or top load washing machines, and today I’ll share some of my knowledge with you so that you will be able to make the right choice for your home.
In this blog post, I’ll examine the pros and cons and after that, It will be very easy for you to declare a victor. Let’s launch now.
Which Is The Best Washing Machine Top Load Or Front Load
Top Load Washing Machine
The best thing about the top load washing machines is their low price.
Yes, they are affordable and you don’t have to bend over to load the clothes because as you probably know, you put in the dirty clothes from the top in top load washing machines.
So, if you have any kind of back pain then you can go with the top load washing machine, it is perfect for you.
The second best thing we love about top loaders, they are easy to use, you can add the clothes after the cycle starts.
Top loaders are economical, these machines will cost you somewhere between 15k to 25k in India.
- Top-loading machines are affordable
- Easy of use
- Top loaders have an adaptive design you grew up with
- They don’t need special detergent
- More models are available in the market
- Top loaders are easier to have repaired
- Longer wash cycles
- They require more water, electricity, and detergent
- Clothes must be loaded properly to avoid tangling
- Top loaders can also be harsh on clothes
- They face a difficult time washing larger items such as pillows and comforters
Front Load Washing Machine
There are plenty of reasons why front-loaders wash away the competition and without any possible shadow of a doubt, front load washing machines dominated top loaders when it comes to washing quality.
You Must Checkout: 10 Best Front Load Washing Machine – A Comprehensive Guide
With a very attractive look, front-loading washing machines have become very famous and hit the market hard.
Needless to say, Front load washers are usually quieter than top load washing machines and they also have admirable washing performance and fabric care.
As everyone knows, they use less space in the house but do you know front load washers also use less water, detergent, and electricity than top-loading washing machines.
- Better washing performance than top loaders
- Front-loaders save a bunch of water and detergent
- Attractive with glass doors and chrome accents
- Loaded with advanced features
- Make less noise than top loaders
- Save heaps of electricity
- Superb at cleaning
- They are expensive, cost you somewhere between 20k to 40k in India
- You have to bend over to load or unload, it can be uncomfortable for you
- A little bit harder to add clothes in mid-cycle but you can do it if your machine has a pause button
|Winner – Front Load Washing Machine|
Based on research our team thinks, Front load washing machine is a better choice for your home because they get rid of tough stains more easily, using less energy and water even compared with brand new high-efficiency top load washing machine.
Plus, top loaders can also be harsh on your clothes but in the case of front loaders, they are much gentler with clothes. Still, it’s your personal choice but you should make your decision based on the performance factors.
You Must Checkout: Best 7 Kg Front Load Washing Machines In India 2020